This might be one of my most delicious veggie creations EVER! You won’t believe how good the satay sauce tastes – it’s so clean too! Make double the dressing and drizzle it over your protein of choice!
Serves: 2-4, as a side
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil/olive oil spray
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp tamari sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°
- Arrange broccolini on a lined baking tray and spray with olive oil.
- Finely chop spring onion stems and add to broccolini.
- Season generously with sea salt and sprinkle sesame seeds and chilli flakes. Add tray to oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until crunchy.
- Meanwhile, to make dressing; whisk peanut butter, tamari, 1/4 cup hot water and honey in a small bowl, adding more water if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Drizzle satay dressing over cooked broccolini and enjoy!