I love a monochromatic face because it’s harmonious and chic. But there are ways to add a little more style to it and this way is my favorite! Here’s how to pair matte and metallic finishes in the same shade:
- A Matte Warm Brown Eye Shadow — I used two shades (force of nature and natural beauty) from this matte eye shadow palette ($$$) but you can also try the two middle shades from the middle row of this palette ($).
- A Metallic Copper or Bronze Liquid Liner for the Top Lashline — I used this one ($$$) in Golden Bronze on Lauren above but you can also try this one ($$) in Snakebite.
- A Mettalic Copper or Bronze Pencil for the Bottom Lashline — I used this one ($$$) in Bronzed Garnett but love this one ($$) in Trickster.
- A Terracotta Blush — I used this baked blush swirl ($$) in Tropic Hues because I’m obsessed with baked blushes!
- A Peachy Nude Lip — Lauren’s wearing this one ($$) in Soho Nude.
- Apply the lighter warm matte brown shade all over the lid and bottom lashline.
- Apply the darker warm matte brown shade to the crease of the upper lid.
- Line the top lashline with the metallic bronze shade. You can wing it out if you want it even more stylized.
- Line the bottom lashline and inner waterline with the bronze pencil.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
- Pop the cheek with the terracotta blush on either the apples or high on the cheekbone, depending on your face shape and preference.
- Finish with the peachy nude lipstick.